Cost to Install a Whole-House Air Purifier in Fort Myers
Want a PRECISE quote for a whole-house air purifier?
Contact us to schedule an in-home price estimate. We'll provide recommendations on what type of air cleaner you need based on the pollutants you want to eliminate and if anyone in your home has asthma or allergies.
- Type of air cleaner- The type of air cleaner you choose will make the biggest impact on how much it costs to install a whole-home air purifier in your home. The main air cleaners we install include:
- UV lights $$
- Whole-home dehumidifiers $$$
- Labor- The other factor that will affect the cost to install a whole-home air purifier is the cost of labor. The more experienced a contractor is, the more they will likely charge to install your air purifier. However, installing a whole-home air cleaner can be complicated, so we suggest you choose an experienced contractor.
Benefits of a Whole-House Air Purifier
- Reduced allergies
- Odor elimination
- Reduced dust
- Prolonged life of AC/heating system
- Reduced humidity
- Cleaner air
How it works
How your 5-star air purifier installation looks from start to finish:
Schedule online or by phone (888)-853-5143 to schedule a time that works for you. We'll send one of our professional, polite techs to visit your home. Before they arrive, you'll get an email with the name and picture of the tech arriving.
Discuss air quality needs
Once your HVAC Specialist arrives, they'll discuss any air quality issues you may be experiencing. They'll also note if anyone in your family suffers from asthma/allergies or smokes and how many pets you have in your family.
After taking into account your family's air quality needs, your tech will then survey your HVAC system and recommend compatible air cleaners. The main air cleaners we install include:
- Media air cleaners
- UV lights
- Whole-home dehumidifiers
Our HVAC Specialist will give you upfront and honest pricing on the cost to install the appropriate air cleaner in your home—so that there are no surprises or hidden fees when you get the bill.
Want to learn more about the cost factors of installing a whole-home air purifier? Read our blog article, How Much Does it Cost to Install a Whole-House Air Purifier in Florida?
The type of air cleaner you choose will dictate how long the installation process will take. For example...
- UV lights can be installed the same day
- Whole-home dehumidifiers can take around 6 hours to install
- Media air filters need to be scheduled in advance, but they typically take around 2 hours
See whole-home air purifier reviews from Southwest Florida
"Excellent installation... I would highly recommend."
“ Excellent installation. They were at my home when they said they would be. Communication is outstanding. They leave the area clean and tidy. The crew were professionals and informative. I would highly recommend. Cost of installation was appropriate. ”
Our promise to you
Advanced 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the air cleaner we installed within the 1st year, we will remove the equipment and refund 100% of your money.Learn about our promises to you